Rational resampler does not change behaviour when changing the decimaton

From: Fernando Peral
Subject: Rational resampler does not change behaviour when changing the decimaton rate
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2021 01:37:51 +0100

I'm using the following  diagram to test it, where

the first freq sink (x1) has bandwidth fixed to samp_rate/1  and its rational resampler have decimation fixed to 1

the second freq sink (x2) has bandwidth fixed to samp_rate/2  and its rational resampler have decimation fixed to 2

the third freq sink (x5) has bandwidth fixed to samp_rate/5  and its rational resampler have decimation fixed to 5

the fourth freq sink (variable) has bandwidth fixed to samp_rate/decimation  and its rational resampler have decimation fixed to decimation

I run the diagram, decimation default value is 1 and all seems to work

Then I change  decimation in the GUI Range  and the variable block don't work

Then I stop the diagram, change the default value of the GUI range to  2

I run it again .... it works

Then I change the value of decimation in the GUI range ....  and it does not work

The x axis change but the "image" don't ...   what am I doing bad?