Re: Headless Airspy operation on Raspberry Pi

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: Headless Airspy operation on Raspberry Pi
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 16:18:23 +0100

Glen,

thanks a lot for sharing this!

--M

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 7:06 PM Glen Langston <glen.i.langston@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello and Happy New Year to all,

We’ve just released a version of the Raspberry PI OS that works with Airspy R2 and Airspy Mini,
as well as SDRPlay RSP1A, PlutoSdr and RTL-SDR.

It is rather specifically configured for Radio Astronomy, but anyone could build other designs
in it using Gnuradio 3.10 (first release candidate).

It is available for download (3.1 GB) at:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N0bX20tUO_IyRBlp06aAXGMwbx-ykomz/view?usp=sharing

The installation guide (pdf) is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ssS_zBQWDEXMENc2_aqqPGxGkEEU5Ea3/view?usp=sharing

Hope this is useful to you.