module SWIG disabled when running cmake

From: Michelle
Subject: module SWIG disabled when running cmake
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:16:43 -0500

Hello,
I am writing my own block and when I executed cmake ../ I get the warning "Disabling SWIG because version check failed".
then when I did the qa test I get the error "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'signalSource_swig' " (signalSource is the name of my module).
Do I have to install a new version of swig? My concern is that this new version could interfere with the proper functioning of gnuradio.
Please could you give me some guidance?
Thank you.