Re: module SWIG disabled when running cmake

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: module SWIG disabled when running cmake
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 18:44:41 +0100

Hi Michelle,

On 13.01.22 18:41, Michelle wrote:
Good morning Marcus,

Hello Marcus,
I believe that installing swig is a prerequisite for installing gnuradio.

No, it's only necessary for *building* GNU Radio binaries (For GNU Radio 3.7
and 3.8).

When I execute locate swig I get the output below so I must have a version of swig.

No, these are just swig bindings, not the swig program itself.

However when I execute swig -version I get "Command 'swig' not found, but can be installed with: sudo apt install swig".
So I don't know what to do.

Install swig :)

Best regards,
Marcus