UHD 4.1.0.5 released - clarification

From: Aaron Rossetto
Subject: UHD 4.1.0.5 released - clarification
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:01:22 -0600

Hello GNU Radio Community and friends of UHD,

A few weeks ago, I announced that UHD 4.1.0.5 had been released. I wish to issue a minor clarification to some of the text in the release announcement message.

I said, 'UHD 4.1.0.5 adds support for the NI Ettus USRP X410 Rev G, which uses a different CPLD on the motherboard than previous revisions.' That should have read '...adds support for the NI Ettus USRP X410 **module revision E with motherboard Rev G**...'. Despite the minor clarification, we continue to strongly recommend that **all** USRP X410 users regardless of module revision upgrade their devices with the filesystem that ships with 4.1.0.5, the instructions for which can be found under 'Updating Filesystems' in the USRP X4xx section of the UHD manual at https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_x4xx.html.

Thank you, and happy New Year!

Best regards,
Aaron