Re: send 2 key/values with ZMQ PUB sink

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: send 2 key/values with ZMQ PUB sink
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 06:05:58 -0500

No, the current code will only add the key (topic) to each message.

Tags are passed through ZMQ, so you could inject tags (this might require a custom block) periodically and receive them in JAERO. You probably don't want them in every message anyway. This means that the receiver will need to wait until the next time the tags are sent, though. If you can work this out, it's cleaner.