send 2 key/values with ZMQ PUB sink

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: send 2 key/values with ZMQ PUB sink
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 03:55:13 -0500

i'm passing downstream data to an external application (JAERO) which can decode audio data from a ZMQ socket.
JAERO's ZMQ SUB receives demod data as 3 separate messages:
-TOPIC
-SAMP RATE
-DATA
I'm using GNURadio 3.9 so I can pass the TOPIC no problem, but passing the sample rate as a separate message right after the topic has proven to be a challenge.

Currently, i've written a ZMQ PUB Sink in a Python embedded block that sends the zmq messages in the 3 message format above, it's a bit hacky but It's working. I'm looking for a better way to do this that uses the in-built GNURadio mechanisms to emit a custom key/value on the same interval as the topic and data.

Is there a way to send a second key/value pair with each TOPIC and DATA message that's sent?

For reference, this is the downstream ZMQ interface
https://github.com/jontio/JAERO/blob/3d92aea9362e0565bc6bc5300391a8bbbecf93ed/JAERO/zmq_audioreceiver.cpp#L37-L88