Re: [USRP-users] Re: N321 LO sharing between RF 0/1

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Re: N321 LO sharing between RF 0/1
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 23:34:58 -0500

Posting on both GNURadio and USRP lists here, since my application overlaps both gr-uhd/GNURadio and the UHD API.
The top-level question is, can gr-uhd support all the necessary N321-specific commands necessary to export the TX LO from RF0 to RF1? That would include running the command to set the 1x4 splitter. That's the one in question.

get_device()->get_tree()->access<bool>("mboards/0/dboards/A/tx_frontends/0/los/lo1/lo_distribution/LO_OUT_0/export").set(true)

If not, Marcus suggested using a python snippet. I've used that with RFNoC before, but how would that work?
I'm guessing it would be an "after-init" and then call the python API for the above (if that command is supported)?

Thanks