QAM module

From: Mario Moran
Subject: QAM module
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2022 13:56:26 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have a question on using the QAM module. I am using a random source block to make byte values,

Random block settings:
Output Type: Byte
Min: 0
Max: 4
Num Samples: 10000
Repeat: no

Then I have it connected to a throttle block with a sample rate of 32k. Then it is connected to a QAM mod block with the settings of,

Num of constellation Points: 4
Gray Code: yes
Differential Encoding: no
samples/symbol: 2
Excess BW: 0.35
verbose: off
log: off

When I run this, I get AttributeError: module gnuradio.digital.qam has no attribute 'qam_mod'. I am not sure why I am getting this error message. What can I do to fix this? Thank you for your time. Happy new year everyone.