Re: [USRP-users] Re: N321 LO sharing between RF 0/1

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Re: N321 LO sharing between RF 0/1
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 17:29:20 -0500

Ok, so I tried setting the LO distro from a python interactive shell. The lights come on. Then I disconnect from the terminal. The lights stay on.
Next I start my flowgraph with the rest of the configuration options (LOs set to export, timing ref, etc). When the flowgraph runs, the LO output lights are still on.
I'm confirming now if the LO is coming out of those ports.