Re: Error No module named 'TheNameOfMyModule' in GRC

From: Ivan Iudice
Subject: Re: Error No module named 'TheNameOfMyModule' in GRC
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 13:22:15 +0100

Try to run ldconfig after male install your OOT module.

Ivan

Il giorno 18 gen 2022, alle ore 13:16, Michelle <mkprojects731@gmail.com> ha scritto:

hello,

I created an OOT module, added a block and made the block available in GRC. Then I installed the module and called ldconfig (as I'm in ubuntu).
My block appears in GRC but when I insert the block in a graph and execute that graph I get an error  No module named 'TheNameOfMyModule'.

Please can you enlighten me on how to fix this issue? I followed the instructions of the wiki https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/OutOfTreeModules

Thank you.