Re: Problems with the Frequency Xlating FIR Filter

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: Problems with the Frequency Xlating FIR Filter
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 11:04:56 +0100

Can you try running this in a REPL to see what the return value of firdes.lowpass(...) is?

--M

On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 2:03 AM Michelle <mkprojects731@gmail.com> wrote:
hello,

I'm using a FIR filter and I have the error : "Param - Taps(taps):
_expression_ None is invalid for type'complex_vector'."

my taps is : firdes.low_pass ( 1, samp_rate, frec_carrier,
25000,firdes.WIN_HAMMING )

samp_rate and  frec_carrier are both variables in my graph.

I don't understand why I have an error. Please could you tell me what I
am doing wrong?

Thank you.