RE: Problems with the Frequency Xlating FIR Filter

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: RE: Problems with the Frequency Xlating FIR Filter
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:04:09 -0600

Hi Michelle,

If you are using a flowgraph from version 3.8 while running GRC with version 3.9, you may be having the problem described here:
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Porting_Existing_Flowgraphs_to_a_Newer_Version#From_3.8_to_3.9

---
Barry Duggan KV4FV
https://github.com/duggabe

On Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:55:51 -0500, Michelle wrote:

hello,

I'm using a FIR filter and I have the error : "Param - Taps(taps):
_expression_ None is invalid for type'complex_vector'."

my taps is : firdes.low_pass ( 1, samp_rate, frec_carrier,
25000,firdes.WIN_HAMMING )

samp_rate and  frec_carrier are both variables in my graph.

I don't understand why I have an error. Please could you tell me what I
am doing wrong?

Thank you.