How to model class-B distortion of a complex signal

From: Anish Mangal
Subject: How to model class-B distortion of a complex signal
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 00:53:27 +0530

Hi,

How should I go about modeling the distortion introduced by a class-B amplifier stage that clips the signal when its value is below zero?

Example:

I want to combine two FM modulated signals, pass them through this "class-B distorter", demodulate them, and analyze the quality of the signal produced (compared with the undistorted one).

How should I go about doing it.

Created the flowgraph attached, but this is obviously wrong. :)

--
Anish