Re: Output Issue in example_corr_est_and_clock_sync.grc

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: Output Issue in example_corr_est_and_clock_sync.grc
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:51:41 -0600

Hi Mubashira,

I have created https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/5528 (Some gr-digital/examples/packet do not produce expected tags) to address your problem. I think that if you change the trigger to 'Auto' on those two QT GUI Time Sinks, you will see the data (but no tags).

You can track the progress on that issue by clicking the link above.

The decision to "backport" a fix to older versions is made by the maintainers. However, note that version 3.7 is no longer being maintained.

Be safe,
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV
https://github.com/duggabe

P.S. When replying to an email from the newsletter, please Cc discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org

---- On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 23:38:09 -0600 Mobi Zaman <mobizmn@yahoo.com> wrote ----

Hi Barry,

I was actually following the Packet Communications tutorial, when I came across those example flowgraphs.

Are the older GNU Radio actually being worked on now? Or are the bugs/issues in them just being fixed in the more recent versions?

Regards,
Mubashira Zaman