Question about Packet Length in OFDM transmission

From: Rupak Paul
Subject: Question about Packet Length in OFDM transmission
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2022 04:16:04 +0100

Hello Everyone,
I was trying to simulate an OFDM transmission using OFDM Tx and Rx files given in the example folder. I added both tx and rx part in same flowgraph. I added a ".txt" file size of 100 bytes as source and wanted to receive it at the sink. In my case, If I set packet length to only 1 then full bytes are received at the Rx end. I saw few others example from different sources who used different packet lengths for packet transmission and getting their outputs.

In my case, what am I missing? Would appreciate, if anyone explain to me. I added my flowgraph in attachment.

Thanks in advance.
--

Regards,
Rupak Paul