Re: Low sample rate hardware

From: Alex Roberts
Subject: Re: Low sample rate hardware
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 14:39:10 -0600

EDN recently published an article on using an external input buffer to extend the low range response of sounds cards:

“Input buffer and attenuator for sound card oscilloscopes extends low-end frequency response”. Stephen Woodward.
https://www.edn.com/input-buffer-and-attenuator-for-sound-card-oscilloscopes-extends-low-end-frequency-response/

They have an example circuit and describe how it compensates for the AC coupling capacitors.