Re: Low sample rate hardware

From: wk
Subject: Re: Low sample rate hardware
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 01:02:11 +0100

Good evening everybody
I'm looking for a sampling device, GNURADIO compatible, with low sample rate ( max 50 KHz ) AND frequency response down to 1 Hz, so sound cards aren't the choice.
Any suggestion ???
Tnx in advance :-)

Vittorio

Some time ago I was using Analog Devices' ADALM2000 demo/measurement module. It looks like ADALM PLUTO but is a combination of 2-channel oscilloscope and arbitrary generator. It has two 1Mohm DC/AC coupled inputs. Usually it is used with dedicated software from AD, named scopy, but there are libraries and drivers for Gnu Radio. Sampling speed is up
to 10MHz so it should be more than enough.

--
Wojciechh