"Design did not satisfy timing constraints" in FIR filter and Window blo

From: Benito Paramo
Subject: "Design did not satisfy timing constraints" in FIR filter and Window blocks using rfnocmodtool.
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 09:29:12 +0000

Good morning,

I’m using the USRP X310 for RFNoC Development. I’m trying to build the images for the FIR filter block and the Window block with rfnocmodtool. Once all the files are generated, I build the images and in the Write Bitstream phase I get the error:

ERROR: [Builder 0-0] The design did not satisfy timing constraints. (Implementation outputs were still generated)

ERROR: [Common 17-39] 'send_msg_id' failed due to earlier errors.

I didn’t get this problems building other blocks. Anyone had the same issue?

I’m using Ubuntu 20.04, GNU Radio 3.8 and UHD 4.2.0.

Thank you everyone.

The content of this e-mail is strictly confidential. It is forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party without the prior written consent of SENER Group. If you received this message by mistake, please inform the sender and delete the e-mail.