OOT C++ source code debugging

From: Marcin Puchlik
Subject: OOT C++ source code debugging
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 14:10:35 +0100

Hi Community,
I am following the tutorial on how to debug a custom OOT module [link]. Problem that I encounter is that the program doesn't stop at the breakpoints that I set in the work() function. Steps that I take are:

1. Run the QA python test
run_the_qa_test.png

2. Attach GDB to the running QA program
attach_to_the_process.png

4. After the attach (GDB brakes the running program)
after_attach_before_resume.png

4. After clicking RESUME (seems like it waits correctly)
after_resume.png

5. Then I press enter in the console
after_pressing_enter.png

And the program ends without stopping at the breakpoints.
Do you know what could cause the problem? Or did I miss something?

Details:
Thanks in advance

Marcin Puchlik