Re: QA python code uses installed python and c++ library

From: Vasil Velichkov
Subject: Re: QA python code uses installed python and c++ library
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 09:26:40 +0200

Hi Milkos,

Your problem seems related to [1]. Make sure your gnuradio version does include
the fix from [2] and your OOT CMakeLists.txt contains [3]

[1] https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/4825
[2] https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/pull/5279
[3]
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GNU_Radio_3.9_OOT_Module_Porting_Guide#CMakeLists.txt_changes_to_fix_OOT_module_testing