Re: Is there a Gnuradio C++ function that is the equivalent of SciPy fir

From: Marcin Puchlik
Subject: Re: Is there a Gnuradio C++ function that is the equivalent of SciPy firls LP filter
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2022 09:54:21 +0100

Hi George,
Can you describe in more detail what you are trying to achieve?
If your coefficients are going to be set just at the beginning while starting the flowgraph, why don't you use SciPy or firdes from GNU Radio?
If you are interested in C++ library which provides you with some filtering function you might be interested in liquidsdr :https://liquidsdr.org/ especially here: https://liquidsdr.org/doc/firdes/
Does that help?
BR,

Marcin