building OOT module in conda

From: Wayne Roberts
Subject: building OOT module in conda
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 10:49:38 -0800

gnuradio itself from conda works ok on windows from conda.
But i was trying to build an OOT module  using conda on windows https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/CondaInstall

I had easy time building this OOT module in linux, and it worked good.
But on windows i use conda install gnuradio-build-deps as part of build environment.  But then cmake doesnt find MPLIB.  I search for it on the anaconda repository, perhaps its gmp or libgmp for mplib, but its not there for windows.

This stuff is so much easier on linux, perhaps gnuradio works in WSL2.  But having it native on windows would be good too from conda