Re: building OOT module in conda

From: Ryan Volz
Subject: Re: building OOT module in conda
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 09:01:20 -0500

Hi Wayne,

You shouldn't need specifically gnuradio=3.8.2 for gr-lora_sdr (despite what their README says), and that fails because there was no gnuradio-build-deps package at the time of that release. Try it with gnuradio=3.8 instead.

You do need gnuradio-build-deps installed into your "gnuradio" environment and not "base" (exception: you've installed gnuradio into "base" and just want to just that, which I generally don't recommend).

The necessary compiler package is installed by gnuradio-build-deps, so no need to install cxx-compiler.

Finally, yes, run CMake on the OOT with the "gnuradio" environment active so that it has everything it needs.

Cheers,
Ryan