Re: GNU Radio Ressources

From: Abu Baraa
Subject: Re: GNU Radio Ressources
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 17:21:50 +0100

I will explain more. I need to make two softwares which interact with each other by sending data (E.g: image, video,...) using GNU Radio Companion. The first is the sender and the second is the receiver which are composed by GNU Radio Blocks to build a communication channel like the following:

1/ (Sender): Signal Source -> (Modulation, Encoding, Filtering...) -> Antenna.

2/ (Receiver): Antenna -> (Demodulation, Decoding, Filtering...) -> Sink.

Briefly I am looking for ressources, examples of communication channel and documentation about gnu radio blocks. I have already finished with the GNU Radio tutorial that you sent me.

Thank you in advance,

Have a nice day Sir,