Re: GNU Radio Ressources

From: Abu Baraa
Subject: Re: GNU Radio Ressources
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 20:25:40 +0100

Thanks Marcus.  I'll follow the intermediate tutorial because I've finished with beginner tuto.

Thanks again!

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022, 19:55 Marcus Müller, <mmueller@gnuradio.org> wrote:
Hi!

That really sounds like our tutorials are what you want to read, from start of the
"Beginner Tutorials" to end of the "Intermediate / Advanced Tutorials". You're exactly the
kind of person these were written for.

Best regards,
Marcus