wavfile source block issue

From: Alejandro del Hoyo Vijande
Subject: wavfile source block issue
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2022 18:22:20 +0100

Good afternoon,

My name is Alejandro. A few days ago I run into a problem when trying to use the wav file source block. I am unable to find either "wav file soruce" or "wav file sink" blocks among the GNU Radio default block library. I read online that this issue could be related to the dependencies installed in my laptop, but after running the "sudo apt install" command for the dependencies that were missing the problem was still there... Apart from this, my console shows no errors when running the scripts. Also, I am able to see the .cc and .h files related to this block inside gr-blocks directory. What else can I do?

I hope someone could help me with this.
Thank you all in advanced!

Best regards,
Alejandro.