Re: remote flowchart contrlling

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: Re: remote flowchart contrlling
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 13:41:58 -0400

Just curious, whats wrong with XMLRPC for control?

Here’s a tutorial on how to remote control a flowgraph.

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php?title=Understanding_XMLRPC_Blocks

<end transmission>

On Mar 20, 2022, at 11:23, Bamsi Mub <chandbamsi@gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry had to reply to the post:

Just to clarify, the code in the pastebin are two different codes (not ran in the same file). Just thought it would be easier to see what I am working with.