Re: Python problem..

From: Marcin Puchlik
Subject: Re: Python problem..
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 13:13:49 +0100

David,
Your code is not available anymore.
What you want to achieve?
I don't understand your problem.
Marcin

On Sat, Mar 19, 2022, 12:49 tech k1ng <tkng874@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Marcin,

Thanks for getting back to me. Sorry for the last response!!

I tried to do it another way using basic block, but this time just checking condition over thresh, and between other up and low. I tried to graph it and it doesn't seem to show anything. I got no errors. Any ideas what I may have done wrong?