Removing Python Bindings from 3.9 OOT

From: Brandon Smith
Subject: Removing Python Bindings from 3.9 OOT
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 09:26:07 -0400

Hello,

I am porting our GNURadio OOT from 3.8 to 3.9, and I have a block that we utilize only in C++ and do not expose in GRC/Python. What would be the correct method for removing it from the pybind process? I am hesitant to start removing it from the new bindings dir for fear of breaking the build. but from what I can gather:
1. remove block_python.cc
2. Remove block_python.cc from bindings/CMakeLists.txt
3. Remove mentions from python_bindings.cc

Any other tips?

Thank you!

- Brandon Smith