RE: Removing Python Bindings from 3.9 OOT

From: Jim Melton
Subject: RE: Removing Python Bindings from 3.9 OOT
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 15:52:07 +0000

As you have probably figured out by now, I don’t have experience with GRC. Your best answer will be to ask in the Matrix channel (or IRC if you are old-school).

I’m guessing your question is related to the change in how the Python bindings are done? I think that was 3.9 and not 3.10…

In the next few months I’m looking to upgrade my GNU Radio version, so I’m glad you are on top of this :P

---

Jim Melton

Sr Principal Software Engineer

Sierra Nevada Corporation