Why when I send a complex file with harmonic sequence f1 f2 f3 ...fn, I

From: sp h
Subject: Why when I send a complex file with harmonic sequence f1 f2 f3 ...fn, In receiver haromoic sequence gain is changed?
Date: Sun, 8 May 2022 10:36:57 +0430

Why when I send a complex file (With USRP x300) with harmonic sequence f1 f2 f3 ...fn, In receiver (USRP x310) harmonic sequence gain is changed?
For example, I have a complex file the FFT of a signal has some harmonic peaks f1 f2 ...fn
gain of harmonic peaks in the original file is:
f1:2
f2:2
f3:3
f4:4
fn=3

But receiver loss or amplify harmonic peaks are not consonant
For example, in the receiver we had:
f1:5
f2:1
f3:4
f4:7
fn=.1

So when I used MatLab to convert complex files to Wav and play file original file and received file is not exactly the same...
some higher frequency is suppressed or the sound is more bass. Is this subject related to TDH?
In USRP what's TDH?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_harmonic_distortion
can anyone guide me?
Thanks in advance