Re: How to print a list of the frequencies that are in the spectrum?

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: How to print a list of the frequencies that are in the spectrum?
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 07:34:49 +0000

Hello Dor:

I guess what you are looking for is 'argmax' (or argsort, assuming Numpy and if you want more than one elements)?

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin

보낸 사람: Dor Ratz <dorratz12@gmail.com> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=postech.ac.kr@gnu.org>
보낸 날짜: 2022년 5월 16일 월요일 오후 4:11
받는 사람: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>
제목: How to print a list of the frequencies that are in the spectrum?

Hey,

How can I print a list of the maximal frequencies that are in the spectrum?

For example, I connect this signal source with frequency of 1KHz, so I want to print 1KHz:

image.png
There is the input_items[0], but if I try to print (max.input_items[0]) I get the power of incoming signal and not the frequency, so I'm not how to do it.

Thanks,

Dor