Re: Want to contribute as a open source.

From: Anurag Verma
Subject: Re: Want to contribute as a open source.
Date: Tue, 17 May 2022 22:50:25 +0530

Thank you for the information.

On Tue, May 17, 2022, 22:48 Karl Semich <0xloem@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anurag,

It's a little unclear whether you mean _gnuradio_ or _gnu in general_. I'm not a part of gnuradio, but I'm trying out answering your question because I find it hard to understand and I worry busy people could ignore it.

I quickly searched the gnuradio website to find answers.

The contact information for gnuradio is at https://www.gnuradio.org/categories/contribute/ . There are chats on Matrix at #gnuradio:gnuradio.org and on IRC in #gnuradio on libera.chat .

There's a lot of information at https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Development . The following issues are listed as good first issues for contribution: https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3A%22good+first+issue%22