Job Opportunities at Planet Labs!

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Job Opportunities at Planet Labs!
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 08:46:24 -0700

Hi Folks,

I've got some great opportunities I'd like to let you know about:

The first is a Senior Satellite Communication Engineer (SDR).
Our current constellation of satellites (200+) and ground stations communicate
in the S and X bands, running at 64kb/s, 500kb/s, and 1.5+Gb/s (not a typo).
And no surprise, we're working on new radios too.
https://boards.greenhouse.io/planetlabs/jobs/4234415

We're also looking for a Senior RF Systems Engineer
https://boards.greenhouse.io/planetlabs/jobs/4233885

And a Senior Flight Software Engineer.  If you have experience with
embedded systems, Linux, and microcontrollers, and like the idea of writing
software that runs in orbit, this one could be for you:
https://boards.greenhouse.io/planetlabs/jobs/4224485

(These jobs are based in the San Francisco Bay Area.)

For those of you not familiar with Planet, we design, build, and operate the
largest constellation of imaging satellites in history. We are both a
space company
and a data company all rolled into one.

Eric