AW: RFNoC image builder problem

From: Dobler, Anton
Subject: AW: RFNoC image builder problem
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 15:04:56 +0000

Hi Rob,

Thank you for your reply. Yes I actually installed all the dependencies.

The python path environment variable shows:

echo $PYTHONPATH

usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/usr/local/lib/python3/dist-packages:

I have checked the locations but obviously the imagbuilder module is not found in those locations, but it is found in ~/rfnoc_devel/uhd/host/python/uhd/imgbuilder.

I guess that the image_builder.py is not properly compiled... or is it sufficient to use this python script? I checked the CMake files but there was no link to the imgbuilder folder or the related python files...

Could it be that there is no linkage to this script in the Cmake files?

Do you use UHD-4.2 and are you able to run rfnoc_image_builder?

No I do not specify the FPGA directories...

Thank you again for your help!

BR,

Anton