Time Partitioned FFT

From: Elmore's
Subject: Time Partitioned FFT
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 21:20:47 -0400

Is it possible to use GNU radio to perform time partitioning of FFTs?

I would like to be able to start an FFT and run it for 160 ms. A second one would start 40 ms after the start of the first and run for 160 ms. A third would start 40 ms after the start of the second. This process would continue for any number of FFTs.

I hope I have correctly asked the question. I’m not even sure how you would limit the running time of the FFT.