Re: How can I split a periodic signal?

From: Mike Markowski
Subject: Re: How can I split a periodic signal?
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2022 14:33:10 -0400

James,

I find an easy approach is to write the signal out as alternating i/q binary if it's not already. That can be read into audacity as stereo (File -> Import -> Raw), edited and written back out as raw data without header (File -> Export -> Export Multiple, and choose Raw Headerless). Don't worry about audacity's sample rate because you're editing raw i/q anyway. This allows editing down to the sample level.

Good luck!
Mike ab3ap