Re: How can I split a periodic signal?

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: How can I split a periodic signal?
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2022 07:49:18 -0400

Inspectrum works for saving a portion of a signal (as does Baudline). I think the request here was for something automatic/runtime, though.

On Fri, Aug 26, 2022 at 7:25 AM Johannes Demel <demel@ant.uni-bremen.de> wrote:
Hi all,

since Audacity is targeted at audio samples, it might be interesting to
have a tool that is more targeted at IQ samples.

I've heard/read about quite a few people who use "inspectrum":
https://github.com/miek/inspectrum
(I hope this is the correct repo.)

A somewhat older tool might be "baudline":
https://www.baudline.com/
(I used it in the past but I'd probably switch to inspectrum nowadays).

Cheers
Johannes