Re: Trying to receive data from wifi_rx using gr-ieee802-11

From: Cinaed Simson
Subject: Re: Trying to receive data from wifi_rx using gr-ieee802-11
Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2022 20:40:16 -0700

Hi Karl - isn't the frequency of conventional wifi on the order of 2400 MHz (or 2.400000 GHz)  where the width of a single channel is on the order of 22 MHz - at the minimum?

And there are multiply flavors of wifi too with higher frequencies and bandwidths.

There might a problem with  your qt chooser for freq?

-- Cinaed