RE: VS Code for QA Tests

From: Jeff S
Subject: RE: VS Code for QA Tests
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:16:35 +0000

Thanks, Josh.

  1. I do build with debugging, and I also turn off optimizations.

  1. I have installed, because when I try to run the flow graph (from the launch.json line that is, "args": ["-u","/home/jeff/gr-jeff/examples/flowgraph_test.py"]), the flow graph will not start.  When I change the launch.json file to be, "args": ["-u","/home/jeff/gr-jeff/python/qa_test.py"], it will also not launch without the files installed.  When the files are installed, the flow graph configuration breaks as expected, but the QA test runs to completion without breaking.

Jeff