Gnu Radio Filters Performance Comparison

From: Çağlar Özçetin
Subject: Gnu Radio Filters Performance Comparison
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 21:41:02 +0300

Dear All,

I created noise cancelling flow graphs using LMS, NLMS, and RLS filters. With QT GUI Time Sink, I can monitor the noise-added signals and noise-free versions of the filters. With QT GUI Number Sink, I can see the instantaneous numerical change of error, input, and output values. I found that I could actually reduce the noise. However what I'm trying to do is to compare the noise reduction performance of different filters and get a result. At this stage, I can't think of a solution. I can examine the noise reduction of each filter, but not compare to each other.
photo6025944373507767356.jpg
photo6025944373507767357.jpg

What I want to ask you is, how can I compare the performance of these filters in noise removal with each other? Maybe it can be numerical. How can I add a block and get a chance to compare? At this point I am stuck and cannot move forward.

Maybe by adding a block that will give a numerical value of the output performance of each filter (I don't know what kind of block to use.), I can compare the values of these blocks with each other and come to a conclusion. I'm not sure. I really need your help.

Thanks in advance for your time

Kind Regards,
Çağlar Özçetin.