Problems implementing USRP b210 dual channel transceiver

From: ????????
Subject: Problems implementing USRP b210 dual channel transceiver
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2022 19:45:46 +0800

Hi,
    I am using OFDM + USRPB210 for data transmission. I am using two USRPB210s, one being used as a transmitter and the other as a receiver. When I use only one of the channels (RFA or RFB) the data can be transmitted properly. I needed to transmit two different data at the same time, so I used both the USRP RFA and RFB. the baseband processing part of the link was the same for both channels (including channel coding, modulation, FFT, etc.), but at this point I found that I was transmitting data with a very high BER (for both links). again, mentioning that there was no problem when sending on one channel alone, I The USRP Sink and Source settings are shown in the attached picture.
    where
    freq1=2.4G
    freq2=2.39G
    lo_off1=2M
    lo_off2=-2M
    samp_rate=300K
   The two signals are separated using different frequencies, I don't think there should be any interference between them, and I have troubleshot errors other than USRP source and sink, so I think there is something wrong with my parameter settings, or I am using the two RF channels in an incorrect way. How should I modify this?Looking forward to your response??

Best Regards!