Re: how to make stream demux block in python

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: how to make stream demux block in python
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2022 09:34:35 -0500

Right, it's not in 3.8. Here's the implementation in C++ for more recent versions. You could translate this to Python if you want. Note that it's a block (not a sync block) so you implement general_work() rather than work().

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/blob/main/gr-blocks/lib/stream_demux_impl.cc