[no subject]

From: Matt Young
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2023 22:34:40 -0800

If we want pipeline dsp code then the poper compiler is Spice.  Spice diagonalizes the conductance matrix, and that is the code that runs one stage of the dsp pipe.  The proper source code for dsp radio is a Spice circuit using pure components.  We want the Z transform, Spice does that incidentally because Spice sweps in both frequency and time, if stepped sufficiently fast.. Each stage of the pipeline is the next element in the diagonal.  Instead of component Q we get pipeline precision.
Think it through, I am right.