Re: [Discuss-gnustep] Additional libs ...

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnustep] Additional libs ...
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 16:33:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

you need to write a GNUmakefile.preamble, add

include GNUmakefile.preamble

to your GNUmakefile, and put your flags in this GNUmakefile.preamble.

Have a look at core/make/GNUmakefile.preamble for an example/list
of flags you may want to set, with comments.

I think you probably simply need something like:

LIBRARIES_DEPEND_UPON = -lmyLibrary

but, optionally (making a random example just to make it clear)
you may need something like:

ADDITIONAL_INCLUDE_DIRS = -I../myLibrary/Headers/

ADDITIONAL_LIB_DIRS = -L/usr/local/lib/

Have also a look at the GNUmakefile.preambles for the various
core stuff.