Re: [Discuss-gnustep] ProjectCenter, other apps and communication

From: David Relson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnustep] ProjectCenter, other apps and communication
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:14:32 -0400

Philippe,

I suggest that you include the URL for your new snapshot and information on subscribing to the apps-gnustep list.

David

At 05:57 AM 9/21/00, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:
Hi,

first, I have uploaded a new snapshot which fixes some issues in the 0.1
release. Please use that one instead of 0.1.0!

Also, I'd like to move over any discussions about ProjectCenter (and other dev
apps?) from this list and private emails to the apps-gnustep@gnu.org list.

thx,

sweet dreams, Phil
--
Philippe C.D. Robert
Developer - StudioSendai.com

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson@osagesoftware.com       514 W. Keech Ave.
www.osagesoftware.com          Ann Arbor, MI 48103
voice: 734.821.8800            fax: 734.821.8800