RE: Some thoughts about GS

From: ian . mondragon
Subject: RE: Some thoughts about GS
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 10:27:45 -0600

if you like java, that's your choice and that's fine.  but i, for one, love
GNUstep, and the GNUstep lists because (a) GNUstep is a phenominal project
to work with/on - period, and (b) because the project/this list revolve
around Objective-C and NOT JAVA.

so this message is the kind that *stings* for those of us hoping that, say,
Mac OS X will revive the need for Objective-C programmers and thus ensure
that we can continue to do what we love for a living -  instead of having to
program in Java....which is EXACTLY the situation i'm facing, as my own
company is switching to Java apps.

sorry - but it's a very REAL situation, and it's NOT pleasant.  no harm
done.

@end

-ian mondragon