Re: GNUstep Window Manager (was RE: Idea)

From: Jason H Clouse
Subject: Re: GNUstep Window Manager (was RE: Idea)
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2001 14:51:45 -0500

<<Maybe, but the discussion doesn't go about what I use !, but about the
usefulness of developing YAXT (yet another X11 toolkit)>>

Are you talking about the AppKit?  I don't really see that as an X11
toolkit.

<<and about the focus of GNUstep as a project.>>

This is more to the point.  If we move to GTK, this would be the end of
GNUstep.  That's why I said you might as well use GTK.  The whole raison
d'ĂȘtre for the GNUstep project is the (perceived, at least) insufficiency
of other projects out there.

Jason

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.