Re: PNG icons no way!

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: PNG icons no way!
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 17:30:00 +0100 (BST)

Yep - I suppose this is sort of a FAQ - I paste in an old answer -

"Make sure you have built PNG images support into GNUstep - you just need
to install the WindowMaker libwraster library (version >= 2.0) before
configuring and compiling GNUstep (GNUstep uses libwraster to read (and
write) PNG images)."